We all face grief at some point in our lives. We grieve the painful loss of a loved one, a job or even a marriage. Join us for this special evening of hope and healing. This compassionate program will offer you support in your personal grief experience. It’s an opportunity to spend an evening with one of America’s leading grief counselors. Dr. Wolfelt can help you feel support and give you tools to deal with your grief.
About the Presenter
Dr. Alan Wolfelt is a noted author, educator and grief counselor. A frequent guest of the media, Dr. Wolfelt has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show, the Larry King Show, The NBC Today Show and Nick News. He is the author of over thirty books on grief and loss.
Objectives / Agenda:
- Acknowledging the Need to Mourn
- Exploring a Multitude of Emotions
- Recognizing Unique Aspects of Your Personal Grief
- Defining Your Special Needs in Five Areas of Loss
- Understanding the Importance of Self-Care
- Identifying the Value of Support Systems
- Describing Six Important Needs of Mourning
- Exploring the Transformative Nature of Grief
- Having Hope for Your Healing
- The Bill of Rights of the Mourner
FREE Registration. RSVP required limited seating available.