COVID-19 Impacts on Empath Health Events
After careful consideration of the current COVID-19 (Corona Virus) concerns and the safety and well-being of our community, Empath Health has made the decision to postpone or cancel the following events. We will announce new dates and times of postponed events as soon as those decisions are made.
If you don’t see an event listed, the event is still happening at this time. This page will be updated as changes occur, so please check back often.
- Dining Out For Life, April 30. New date to be announced.
- Suncoast Hospice Stroll, May 2. New date to be announced.
- 6th Annual Masquerade Ball, July 31, 2021, Tampa River Center
- Caregiver Coffee Breaks – all remaining groups in March, April and May 2020
- Grief Support Groups
…• May 1 – June 5 – Spouse Loss: Any Age – Empath Health St. Petersburg Campus
…• May 5 – June 9 – General Grief and Loss – Empath Health Palm Harbor Campus
…• May 6 – June 10 – Spouse Loss: Retirement Years – Empath Health Palm Harbor Campusr
…• May 6 – June 10 – Spouse Loss: Retirement Years – Brookdale Senior Living Lake Seminole Square
…• May 13 – June 17 – Spouse Loss: Working Years – Empath Health St. Petersburg Campus
- Grupo de Apoyo para el Luto/Duelo – Spanish Speaking Grief Support – May 20 – Clearwater Library
- Suncoast Hospice Ball, August 8, 2020, The Vinoy® Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
If are unsure if your Empath Health service will be impacted by COVID-19, please reach out to your program contact for more information.