Your Experts In Life-Changing Care
As a nonprofit, integrated network of care, Empath Health supports anyone facing chronic or advanced illness. We help patients live as comfortably and meaningfully as possible and offer assistance to their families and caregivers along the way. No matter where someone is on their journey, our spectrum of medical and emotional support services provides compassionate care for each and every patient.
Through every step of every journey, we offer compassion through extraordinary care, hope through innovative services, and inspiration through endless encouragement.
To be the leader in life-changing health care.
- We learn from each other’s perspectives
- We listen and hear new ideas
- We eliminate barriers to serving others
- We advocate for others
- We ask for help when needed
- We act with integrity, even when no one is looking
- We listen so we can understand
- We communicate with empathy and compassion
- We see and address unmet needs
- We adapt to an ever-changing world
- We continue the legacies of the people that have done this work before us
- We focus on why we do what we do
Suncoast Hospice was established in 1977 by a group of volunteers who realized the value of hospice care and wanted to bring it to their community. In order to better reflect our range of services for addressing the growing and changing needs of those facing a chronic or advanced illness, our integrated network of care is now known as Empath Health. We will continue to bring medical expertise as well as emotional and spiritual support to those we serve.