ABC Action News shared a story about the 29th edition of the Lights of Lake Park event in central Pinellas. This yearly tradition of the neighborhood illuminating their homes raises funds for Suncoast Hospice, a member of Empath Health, through donations along the route.
- Honoring 99-year-old WWII vet who stormed Normandy – WINK
- Local World War II veteran honored for his role on D-Day – Fox 4 Southwest Florida
- Dying With Dignity: A Look at the Advantages of the Medicare Hospice Benefit – Medpage Today
- D-Day Veteran Honored on June 7, 2023 – Suncoast News Network (SNN)
- Tidewell Hospice Patient and D-Day Veteran Received Honors – WFLA News Channel 8