In the early 1950s, Martha Bellamy became the first African-American woman from Lafayette, Ga., to join the U.S. Army. In July, the 94-year-old St. Petersburg resident shared the story of her military service during a special event entitled Breaking Barriers: Forging Paths at Veterans Funeral Care military museum in Clearwater. Learn how our Empath Honors team celebrated Martha’s unique and noteworthy career in this Weekly Challenger article.
- Empath Tribute Program Honors First Responders – Morning Blend
- Suncoast PACE Aide Has ‘Passion to Help People’ Live Independently
- Air Force One Pilot shares 9/11 experience – ABC7 WWSB
- FOX13: Tidewell Hospice Col Tillman Speaking Event – Fox 13
- Family member describes benefits of Suncoast Hospice care – The Weekly Challenger