COVID-19 has significantly impacted Black communities. Director of Empath Health’s Cardiac Programs Janet Roman, DNP, RN, APRN, ACNP-BC, CHFN, ACHPN shares how her team has helped cardiac patients have an improved quality of life while looking for innovative and comprehensive tools to keep them safe during the pandemic.
- Extraordinary Stories of Empath Health — Mike Merritt, Suncoast Hospice Spiritual Care Coordinator
- Misconceptions Regarding Hospice Care – WTSP 10 Tampa Bay
- Tidewell Hospice Develops Simulation Lab for Clinical Training – Hospice News
- Veteran Volunteers Offer Peace, Honor to Empath Health Patients Who Served
- National Nurses Week: Celebrating the Heart and Soul of Empath Health