Teralyn Hodge has dedicated most of her life to the principle of giving back. In 2000, her father became ill and was admitted to Suncoast Hospice. The experience had a profound impact on her. As a result, she made a personal commitment to become an Empath Health volunteer. Read more about how Teralyn is helping the bereaved in our community and our volunteer program in this Weekly Challenger article. Read article.
- Extraordinary Stories of Empath Health — Mike Merritt, Suncoast Hospice Spiritual Care Coordinator
- Misconceptions Regarding Hospice Care – WTSP 10 Tampa Bay
- Tidewell Hospice Develops Simulation Lab for Clinical Training – Hospice News
- Veteran Volunteers Offer Peace, Honor to Empath Health Patients Who Served
- National Nurses Week: Celebrating the Heart and Soul of Empath Health