Shop, Donate, Volunteer
Suncoast Hospice Resale Shops
- All Suncoast Hospice Resale Shop locations are open, accepting donations and requests for pick-up.
Suncoast Hospice Resale Shops are a great way to support all of the care services Empath Health provides to individuals and families in Pinellas County. You can find great values on every aisle – from gently-used clothes and furniture to home goods, art, collectibles and practically everything in between. Thanks to generous donations from the community, we have a large and constantly changing inventory.
To make a donation, just drop off gently-used items at any of our three locations. We’re also glad to pick up any large or heavy items you can’t move on your own. Call (727) 286-4483 to schedule a pick-up. Please note drop-off hours are from 9 am – 4:30 pm • Monday – Saturday.
Volunteers are the heart and foundation of our resale shops. As a volunteer, you can help in many essential ways – greeting donors, sorting and pricing items, checking out customers and much more. To learn more about our volunteer opportunities, sign up for a volunteer training listed on our calendar.
Three Convenient Locations:
- 26252 US Highway 19 N. Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 286-4483 • Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm
- 1478 S. Belcher Rd., Clearwater, FL 33764
(727) 538-4483 • Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm
- 3533 49th St. N., St Petersburg, FL 33710
(727) 527-4483 • Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm