Shop, Donate, Volunteer
Suncoast Hospice Resale Shoppes:
- All Suncoast Hospice Resale Shoppe locations are open, accepting donations and requests for pick-up.
Suncoast Hospice Resale Shoppes are a great way to support all of the care services Empath Health provides to individuals and families in Pinellas County. You can find great values on every aisle – from gently-used clothes and furniture to home goods, art, collectibles and practically everything in between. Thanks to generous donations from the community, we have a large and constantly changing inventory.
To make a donation, just drop off gently-used items at any of our three locations. We’re also glad to pick up any large or heavy items you can’t move on your own. Call the resale shoppe closest to you to schedule a pick-up.
Volunteers are the heart and foundation of our resale shoppes. As a volunteer, you can help in many essential ways – greeting donors, sorting and pricing items, checking out customers and much more. To learn more about our volunteer opportunities, sign up for a volunteer training listed on our calendar.
Three Convenient Locations:
- 26252 US Highway 19 N. Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 286-4483 • Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm
- 1478 S. Belcher Rd., Clearwater, FL 33764
(727) 538-4483 • Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm
- 3533 49th St. N., St Petersburg, FL 33710
(727) 527-4483 • Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm