Suncoast Pace, a member of Empath Health, wants isolated seniors to socialize. Once a week a group of women, all seniors, join forces to craft and chat and maybe even share a cat picture or two. The crafts are engaging and cool, and the girls-only rule allows for the women to connect and uplift each other.
- Shop Community Resale During the Holidays – ABC Action News
- Butterfly Print Brings Suncoast Hospice Family Full Circle
- Adult, PACE, Palliative Centers Unveiled Amid Hospice Closures – Hospice News
- Hospice and Hispanic Community – Todo Tampa Bay
- Tidewell Hospice Serves SW Florida with Quality Compassionate End-of-Life Care – ABC7 Sarasota