Some hospices have found peer support to be a crucial component of their pediatric bereavement programs amid rising demand for these services. Empath Health’s VP-Innovation & Community Health Stacy Orloff and Tidewell Grief Care’s Blue Butterfly Director Danielle Visone sat down with Hospice News to discuss how the Blue Butterfly program is expanding peer support services for youth populations. Read about the program’s eight-week summer camp for grieving children and the pilot school program providing training in grief support and recognition to educators at local schools.
- Shop Community Resale During the Holidays – ABC Action News
- Butterfly Print Brings Suncoast Hospice Family Full Circle
- Adult, PACE, Palliative Centers Unveiled Amid Hospice Closures – Hospice News
- Hospice and Hispanic Community – Todo Tampa Bay
- Tidewell Hospice Serves SW Florida with Quality Compassionate End-of-Life Care – ABC7 Sarasota