There’s still time to visit Lights of Lake Park, which has raised over $1 million to benefit Suncoast Hospice since 1993. Watch this CW44 – WTOG Tampa Bay segment with Lake Park resident Amy Maltinos sharing the inspiration behind this festive tradition. The event runs nightly through December 31st.
- Shop Community Resale During the Holidays – ABC Action News
- Butterfly Print Brings Suncoast Hospice Family Full Circle
- Adult, PACE, Palliative Centers Unveiled Amid Hospice Closures – Hospice News
- Hospice and Hispanic Community – Todo Tampa Bay
- Tidewell Hospice Serves SW Florida with Quality Compassionate End-of-Life Care – ABC7 Sarasota