Today, more than 30 million people in the United States have diabetes. To help address the issue in Pinellas County, Suncoast PACE began offering the National Diabetes Prevention Program. Read how participants learn to make healthier food choices, manage stress and set goals to achieve 150 minutes of physical activity every week in this Weekly Challenger article. Read the full story.
- Shop Community Resale During the Holidays – ABC Action News
- Butterfly Print Brings Suncoast Hospice Family Full Circle
- Adult, PACE, Palliative Centers Unveiled Amid Hospice Closures – Hospice News
- Hospice and Hispanic Community – Todo Tampa Bay
- Tidewell Hospice Serves SW Florida with Quality Compassionate End-of-Life Care – ABC7 Sarasota