Our Healing Oasis program offers reiki as a complementary therapy to patients’ families and the bereaved. Melissa More, Director of Volunteers Services recently spoke with Hospice News about the program’s efficacy and our plans to expand it to better serve our community. Read full article.
- Remembering Vietnam – 50th Anniversary Welcome Home Event – WTSP Great Day Live
- ‘It sure was a rush’: 73-year-old hospice patient skydives for first time – NewsBreak
- Suncoast Hospice of Hillsborough Unveils New Inpatient Unit – Hospice News
- Advance care planning eases stress during serious illness, emergency – The Weekly Challenger
- Patient’s First Skydive a Success with Help from Tidewell Team, Wishes Fund