We Can Help You
A serious accident, illness or injury can strike anyone, unexpectedly. Does your family know how you want to be treated if you can no longer communicate? Will they be able to ensure your wishes are met?
Our Community Partnership Specialists are certified facilitators and can assist you developing a plan that is reflective of your care goals, values, and beliefs. We offer free presentations and one on one sessions. It is not too early to start the conversation for Advance Care Planning.
- Learning about the options available to you
- Reflecting on your values, cultural and spiritual beliefs, and treatment preferences and goals
- Discussing your wishes with loved ones and healthcare providers
- Choosing a decision maker and documenting your wishes in a legal document called a living will
- Sharing copies of your plan with your healthcare surrogate, loved ones and providers