Empath Health and Stratum Health, parent companies of Suncoast Hospice and Tidewell hospice, respectively, are considering applying to the high-needs direct contracting program. Empath and Stratum are in the last phases of completing a merger. As Empath-Stratum mull their options related to high-needs direct contracting, they are focusing a lot of attention on their PACE program as a cornerstone for their participation in that model.
- Shop Community Resale During the Holidays – ABC Action News
- Butterfly Print Brings Suncoast Hospice Family Full Circle
- Adult, PACE, Palliative Centers Unveiled Amid Hospice Closures – Hospice News
- Hospice and Hispanic Community – Todo Tampa Bay
- Tidewell Hospice Serves SW Florida with Quality Compassionate End-of-Life Care – ABC7 Sarasota