Hurricane Ian Impacts
Empath Health’s first priority is the safety of our patients, clients, participants and colleagues. We are continuing to assess our facilities and will continue to provide regular updates on the status of operations, specific locations and programs here on this page and through our various social media sites.
- The Suncoast PACE Adult Day Center and Medical Clinic will open for participants Monday, Oct. 3.
- All Suncoast Hospice and Empath Community Counseling services in Pinellas and Hillsborough counties resume Monday, Oct. 3. Tidewell Hospice and Community Counseling in Southwest Florida are still paused.
- Col. Mark Tillman Tidewell Hospice/Tidewell Foundation Speaking Engagement on Sept. 28, Postponed
- Suncoast Hospice Resale Shops, will reopen Friday, September 30 at 9 am
- Empath Honors Veterans Briefing scheduled for Sept. 28, postponed until Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2023
- Empath Community Palliative Care services are closed and resuming October 2 (weather permitting). For urgent issues/questions call (727) 523-2460 and ask to speak to the on-call clinician. Hospital-based Palliative Care Consultation Services are following the guidance of the hospitals we serve and will resume when the hospitals return to normal operations.
- Tidewell Treasures Sarasota store reopened Monday, October 10 at 9 am. The Venice store opens Tuesday, October 11 at 9 am.
Empath Health Volunteers
Volunteers should monitor their emails and/or phones for updates from volunteer services leadership. Volunteer visits/assignments canceled after 5 pm on Tuesday, September 27. Please do not resume volunteer activity/visits until you receive an all-clear from volunteer services leadership.
EPIC Offices/Food Pantries/Programs
- All EPIC campuses will be open for clients and community members Monday, Oct. 3.