Self-Care for the Caregiver:
How to Stay Healthy, Balanced and Ask for Help
While caring for a loved one can be challenging, it can also be tremendously rewarding. By practicing self-care and seeking support, you can enhance your own well-being while taking good care of someone else.
Come get the scoop on local resources available through Empath Health and learn some tips and recommendations to help guide you along the way.
• Balancing caregiving and self-care
• Creating your support system
• Knowing the disease; disease progression timeline
• At what point do I need help and planning for long term care
• Helpful community resources
Thursday, April 21, 2022 | 6 pm
For more information call (727) 512-9599.
Go to EmpathHealth.org/Selfcare to access the Zoom link.