Millicent Battle, of St. Petersburg, is thankful for the Suncoast Hospice care for her parents when they were ill with lung cancer. James Battle, a World War II-era Army veteran, and Jeannetta Battle were originally from South Carolina and Georgia, respectively. They moved to Florida sometime around the 70s, raised a family and retired after longtime careers at Bay Pines VA Healthcare System. When their health worsened, their doctors referred them to Suncoast Hospice.
- Shop Community Resale During the Holidays – ABC Action News
- Butterfly Print Brings Suncoast Hospice Family Full Circle
- Adult, PACE, Palliative Centers Unveiled Amid Hospice Closures – Hospice News
- Hospice and Hispanic Community – Todo Tampa Bay
- Tidewell Hospice Serves SW Florida with Quality Compassionate End-of-Life Care – ABC7 Sarasota