Balance Tampa Bay is an LGBTA volunteer organization that focuses on promoting fellowship, fun and philanthropy throughout the LGBTQ community. The organization’s annual masquerade ball has benefited EPIC since the event’s inception, with 2017’s gathering raising $32,000 for the nonprofit dedicated to providing services to those impacted by HIV/AIDS throughout the region. Read the full Watermark story.
- Shop Community Resale During the Holidays – ABC Action News
- Butterfly Print Brings Suncoast Hospice Family Full Circle
- Adult, PACE, Palliative Centers Unveiled Amid Hospice Closures – Hospice News
- Hospice and Hispanic Community – Todo Tampa Bay
- Tidewell Hospice Serves SW Florida with Quality Compassionate End-of-Life Care – ABC7 Sarasota