EPIC will host a drive-in screening of “Mamma Mia!” May 23 at its St. Petersburg campus to raise funds for essential services. The movie will be broadcast on two mobile movie screens, with each car’s radio receiving the audio. EPIC will have individually-wrapped snacks and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase. Read the article.
- Remembering Vietnam – 50th Anniversary Welcome Home Event – WTSP Great Day Live
- ‘It sure was a rush’: 73-year-old hospice patient skydives for first time – NewsBreak
- Suncoast Hospice of Hillsborough Unveils New Inpatient Unit – Hospice News
- Advance care planning eases stress during serious illness, emergency – The Weekly Challenger
- Patient’s First Skydive a Success with Help from Tidewell Team, Wishes Fund