Leigh Davis was in the middle of organizing a charity bike ride from Houston to New Orleans when she found out her mother had pancreatic cancer. That single phone call started Davis on a much longer, more winding journey that eventually led her to Empath Health Community Counseling and a special group of grieving daughters.
- Shop Community Resale During the Holidays – ABC Action News
- Butterfly Print Brings Suncoast Hospice Family Full Circle
- Adult, PACE, Palliative Centers Unveiled Amid Hospice Closures – Hospice News
- Hospice and Hispanic Community – Todo Tampa Bay
- Tidewell Hospice Serves SW Florida with Quality Compassionate End-of-Life Care – ABC7 Sarasota