It’s common to think that as we age, we eventually have to leave home in order to maintain our health. But Suncoast PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) wasn’t built on common thinking. It was built on the belief that care is more than physical – it’s emotional, social and spiritual. And that nothing provides the foundation for staying healthy like the comfort, security and peace of mind you can only enjoy in your own home.
Suncoast PACE delivers a variety of senior care services to our participants, including in-home care and support, primary medical care, specialty care, adult day care and transportation. Our goal is to help you remain independent at home, enjoy a better quality of life and avoid unnecessary hospitalizations. We also offer guidance and support for caregivers. Because we know that caring for an aging loved one is one of life’s most difficult challenges.
- Daily exercises and stimulating activities
- Musical, painting and other sensory activities
- Hot, nutritious meals and snacks in a group setting
- Socialization and interaction with peers
- Education and guidance
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Transportation to and from the PACE center as well as other medical providers