Suncoast Hospice patient Gerry Attanasio, a WWII Navy veteran, received a surprise adventure in the sky for his birthday. Dream Flights, a nonprofit dedicated to honoring the service and sacrifice of America’s senior veterans, treated Gerry to a flight in a WWII-era biplane. Watch this heartwarming Spectrum Bay News 9 story.
- Empath Tribute Program Honors First Responders – Morning Blend
- Suncoast PACE Aide Has ‘Passion to Help People’ Live Independently
- Air Force One Pilot shares 9/11 experience – ABC7 WWSB
- FOX13: Tidewell Hospice Col Tillman Speaking Event – Fox 13
- Family member describes benefits of Suncoast Hospice care – The Weekly Challenger