Suncoast Hospice patient Gerry Attanasio, a WWII Navy veteran, received a surprise adventure in the sky for his birthday. Dream Flights, a nonprofit dedicated to honoring the service and sacrifice of America’s senior veterans, treated Gerry to a flight in a WWII-era biplane. Watch this heartwarming Spectrum Bay News 9 story.
- Patient’s First Skydive a Success with Help from Tidewell Team, Wishes Fund
- Suncoast Hospice of Hillsborough Opens Inpatient Unit in St. Joseph’s Hospital
- PHOTOS: Balance Tampa Bay, EPIC hold 7th Masquerade – Watermark Online
- Extraordinary Stories of Empath Health — Charlie Pierre
- Vision and Dedication – Monday Message