We recently partnered with the Veteran’s Art Center in St. Pete to assist in story collection for the Veterans History Project. The project collects first-hand accounts of combat veterans’ military experiences for future generations. Our specially-trained volunteers and staff conduct video or audio interviews of veterans in our care. The recordings are then submitted and archived in the Library of Congress. Participants receive a copy of their interview, a certificate of participation and a record of where their stories are archived.
- Family Grief Center Fulfilling High Hopes for Unique Grief-Only Facility
- 3 Nonprofit Hospice Providers to Watch in 2023 – Hospice News
- Extraordinary Stories of Empath Health — Mike Merritt, Suncoast Hospice Spiritual Care Coordinator
- Misconceptions Regarding Hospice Care – WTSP 10 Tampa Bay
- Tidewell Hospice Develops Simulation Lab for Clinical Training – Hospice News