We recently partnered with the Veteran’s Art Center in St. Pete to assist in story collection for the Veterans History Project. The project collects first-hand accounts of combat veterans’ military experiences for future generations. Our specially-trained volunteers and staff conduct video or audio interviews of veterans in our care. The recordings are then submitted and archived in the Library of Congress. Participants receive a copy of their interview, a certificate of participation and a record of where their stories are archived.
- Shop Community Resale During the Holidays – ABC Action News
- Butterfly Print Brings Suncoast Hospice Family Full Circle
- Adult, PACE, Palliative Centers Unveiled Amid Hospice Closures – Hospice News
- Hospice and Hispanic Community – Todo Tampa Bay
- Tidewell Hospice Serves SW Florida with Quality Compassionate End-of-Life Care – ABC7 Sarasota