Our Vice President of Access and Inclusion Karen Davis-Pritchett, M.Ed. recently participated in a Women’s History Month video for the National Council of Negro Women St. Petersburg Metropolitan Section. In the video, she discusses her role at Empath Health and the importance of being a member of NCNW.
- Extraordinary Stories of Empath Health — Mike Merritt, Suncoast Hospice Spiritual Care Coordinator
- Misconceptions Regarding Hospice Care – WTSP 10 Tampa Bay
- Tidewell Hospice Develops Simulation Lab for Clinical Training – Hospice News
- Veteran Volunteers Offer Peace, Honor to Empath Health Patients Who Served
- National Nurses Week: Celebrating the Heart and Soul of Empath Health